- The Kepplewray Centre exceeds all Health & Safety requirements and has a £5 million Public Liability Indemnity.
- All Kepplewray staff who are responsible for any regulated activity relating to children, as defined in the September 2013 Amendment to the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, are DBS cleared to the enhanced level.
- All Kepplewray activity instructors have nationally recognised qualifications and are experienced and trained in working with all people whatever their ability. All activities undergo a thorough risk assessment, which are documented and available upon request.
- All Kepplewray activity staff are first aid qualified, as are all the "on call" duty staff.
- A member of Kepplewray staff is on call 24 hours a day.
- We take the wellbeing of our guests extremely seriously, and all visitors to the site are monitored and supervised.
- Kepplewray is inspected by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service; holds the Adventure Mark; is recognised by Learning Outside the Classroom; is a member of the Institute for Outdoor Learning and Adventure For All; and is a training and assessment centre for The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
The entire team at Kepplewray aim to promote self-development in all our visitors, which encourages them to be communicative and responsible in whatever environment they find themselves.