The Kepplewray Trust, a charity established to challenge exclusion, receives help in a number of different ways, for which we are extremely grateful.
As for many charities, raising funds, maintaining the building, servicing the equipment and keeping the garden under control are on-going challenges and we are fortunate to have a fantastic group of supporters who:
- give money (on a regular or one off basis)
- provide services free of charge or at significantly reduced rates
- volunteer by helping out in and around the Centre
- pray for the continuance of Kepplewray and Bethesda (a sister project in Burundi)
- help out with, hold or take part in fund raising activities
In this section of the web site we identify how you could help us by: