Every company relies on its employees to be innovative and motivated in order to achieve their goals. With good leadership and communication skills, the delivery of these goals becomes less time consuming and more effective. The Kepplewray centre can create bespoke team building programmes, which promote leadership, communication and innovation. Our ethos is "Realising Everyone's Potential", and our aim is to bring out the best in each individual, even in challenging and unfamiliar circumstances. The workshops can be delivered at your place of work, or here at the Kepplewray Centre using the phenomenal natural environment of the Lake District.
These programmes, and the unique environment, enhance the development of leadership skills and help colleagues understand their own strengths and the strengths of the people they work with on a regular basis.
Kepplewray takes employees out of their normal working environment and places them in situations that require them to work together if they are to succeed. The impact of these newly formed teams continues long after their visit to Kepplewray by empowering them to work more effectively together in the workplace.
"As always the venue and the staff were brilliant - will continue to recommend it to other organisations - everyone should come here at least once"
Cumbria Youth Alliance
- The Kepplewray Centre exceeds all Health & Safety requirements and has a £5 million Public Liability Indemnity.
- All Kepplewray staff who are responsible for any regulated activity relating to children, as defined in the September 2013 Amendment to the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, are DBS cleared to the enhanced level.
- All our activity staff have nationally recognised instructor qualifications, and all activities undergo a thorough risk assessment, which are documented and available upon request.
- All activity staff are first aid qualified, as are all the "on call" duty staff.
- A member of Kepplewray staff is on call 24 hours a day.
- We take the well being of our guests extremely seriously, and all visitors to the site are monitored and supervised.
- Kepplewray is inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Service; holds the Adventure Mark; is recognised by Learning Outside the Classroom; is a member of the Institute for Outdoor Learning and is a training and assessment centre for The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
Many visitors choose to return to Kepplewray each year, demonstrating how satisfied they are with the way the Centre helps the group to fulfil its objectives. We can't wait to introduce you to Kepplewray and the exceptional natural environment on our doorstep, so why not call 01229 716936 or complete the 'Find out more' form on the right hand side of this page!