Kepplewray is an ideal group accommodation venue being very convenient for many Lakeland pursuits and specific competitions held locally. We have hosted many sports and recreation based groups, for example:
• cyclists – whilst they practice or take part in the Fred Whitton Challenge
• canoe groups who make use of the local lakes and rivers
• orienteering groups who challenge themselves around the local fells or take part in local competitions
• trials bikers who take part in national time trials held in the Lake District
• fell runners
• rock climbers
Kepplewray is able to offer flexible accommodation, safe storage and pick up and drop off services by arrangement.
So if your group fancy heading to the Lakes to take part in a competition or just to do more of that which they enjoy, contact us using the "Find out more" form on the right hand side of this page and ask how we can help.
Please note that, if you require accommodation for a specific event, early booking is advisable.
- The Kepplewray Centre exceeds all Health & Safety requirements and has a £5 million Public Liability Indemnity.
- All Kepplewray staff who are responsible for any regulated activity relating to children, as defined in the September 2013 Amendment to the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, are DBS cleared to the enhanced level.
- All our activity staff have nationally recognised instructor qualifications, and all activities undergo a thorough risk assessment, which are documented and available upon request.
- All activity staff are first aid qualified, as are all the "on call" duty staff.
- A member of Kepplewray staff is on call 24 hours a day.
- We take the well being of our guests extremely seriously, and all visitors to the site are monitored and supervised.
- Kepplewray is inspected by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Service; holds the Adventure Mark; is recognised by Learning Outside the Classroom; is a member of the Institute for Outdoor Learning and is a training and assessment centre for The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.